MYSTICISM, INTRODUCTION

MYSTICISM, INTRODUCTION


This label deals with spiritual matters, in a way which, for many, will seem unconventional. I'll describe my own attempts to gain insight into these matters. But I want to emphasize that it is by no means my intent to set up my own experience as an example for others. But it is my intent to encourage any reader who is concerned about these matters to seek insight into them for himself. We'll discuss briefly questions like, “Does God exist?” and “Why doesn't God prevent war?”, and eventually get to subjects like, “the nature of God”, “The Trinity”, “Why no one should fear God”, etc.

Return to table of contents for this label:

Table of Contents for Mysticism Label (augustmarsblog.blogspot.com)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Arts: Music

Reincarnation

My Piano